Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stepping away from the sneak peeks for a minute...

I have a layout to share!
I feel like if I haven't been making cards, I've been doing Christmas crafting lately.
Oh how fun it was to just make a good ole layout!
:)
This one is about the very rainy Color Run that my brother & I did at the end of the summer.
Oh it was a mess!
But it made for fun pictures to scrap!
:)

Everything I used here is from the KI Memories "Flashback" line.


That cool frayed border is a pre-made piece, stitching and all!
I love that!
(especially since I am sewing machine impaired...now I can fake it!).
*****
Washi tape!
Who doesn't love washi tape!??



OK I know I said I was taking a break from CHA sneak peeks,
BUT I just realized that Hampton Arts has some KI Memories peeks up on their blog!
Please go check them out!
Until these peeks I haven't seen anything from KI, so they have me intrigued!!
:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Now go check out the Hampton Arts blog!
Thanks!!
gretchen

No comments: