Tuesday, April 16, 2013

May/June issue of CK

This is a fun issue full of wedding layouts, graduation pages, mini albums, & much more!
There is one cool article in there all about making cool flower accents.
And I have a layout in that article!
Wanna see it?!?
:)


(As seen in Creating Keepsakes magazine.  Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.)

I created the flowers on this page by layering burlap, corrugated cardboard, and patterned paper. 
To add some color and sparkle to the cardboard, I painted each piece roughly with pink and green paint & then added some silver Stickles.
I finished off each flower with an epoxy brad and added leaves cut out of patterned paper.


Supplies:
Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), Chipboard (Cosmo Cricket), Brads (KI Memories), Bling (KI Memories), Glitter glue & Ink (Ranger), Paint (Making Memories)
*****
Now go get a copy!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

CJ said...

Gorgeous layout! Again.