Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks

Thank you all so much for your concern for my precious scraproom.
Thankfully, however, the only storm that caused any damage was me.
{and oh what a powerful storm that can be!}
I was very productive Sunday afternoon and got a bunch of stuff cleaned out, sorted through, organized, and purged.
However, I am not done yet.
I am going to continue to work on it this week and I will post pictures when the room is presentable again.
And I will post them quickly because it does not take long for another storm to hit!
_______________________________________________________________
The 2 people getting stuff from me this go around are:
{drumroll please...}

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11 28
Timestamp: 2009-05-12 21:35:41 UTC

SavannaLea said...
glad to know somebody else's scraproom looks like a tornado went thru it :)
May 10, 2009 8:21 PM

TheDavisBunch said...
Ha, ha! Please, send me some stuff! And, yes, my Mother told me that on a daily basis, so I now I say it to my children It's a wonderful cycle. And, yes, I am officially tired of James Spann. Ready for the forecast to be "Hot, hot and hot." At least it's predictable.
May 12, 2009 7:31 AM

YAY!
So will Savanna and Janna (ha! that rhymes) please email me at: gretchenmcelveen@yahoo.com and tell me how you want me to get this loot to you.

And again, thank you for your concern for me!
:)
_______________________________________________________________

And I will leave you with a card I made with some Scrapdiary papers.
Scrapdiary is a company out of Brazil that makes beautiful new scrapbooking papers on a monthly basis.
I got to hang out with Olympia & Fabi {my new Brazillian friends!} at the Scrap Etc. event last weekend.
Fun times!
Olympia was nice enough to hook me up with these fabulous papers from Scrapdiary.
These papers are to die for!
I hated to cut them {but I managed to cut them enough to make a few cards...but I have lots of leftovers for later!}!

______________________________________________________________

:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Tina said...

Congrats Savannah and Janna!

G, come do storm recovery in my scraproom when you are finished with yours! PLEASE!!!

I love the card and the papers. I need to go check them out.