Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blog posts everywhere.

OK really not "everywhere" but I am writing this post to tell you about another post.
As part of my guest designer gig over at Cocoa Daisy this month, I got to do a post over on the Cocoa Daisy blog.

Check out the good post here...I just wanted to at least share what I made on my own blog also.

Basically I used this sketch {which I use alot} to make a couple of things using the August kit from Cocoa Daisy. This layout is almost exactly like the sketch.

{sniff, sniff}
Supplies: Cardstock (American Crafts), Patterned paper (My Minds Eye, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee), Thickers (American Crafts)

This card is based more loosely on the sketch.

Supplies: Cardstock (American Crafts), Patterned paper (Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, Lily Bee), Custom journaling card (Cocoa Daisy), Fiskars border punch, The Paper Studio heart punch


Thanks for looking!
:)
gretchen

2 comments: