Monday, May 16, 2011

Last call for cards!!

**EDITED on 5/22: I've still got cards! If you buy them, I will keep donating all the proceeds to wherever there is a need!**
_______________________
I've already spend the $600 that was donated!
I got $100 more last week!
Now I want to do a
last call for cards to help out the victims of the tornados here in Alabama on April 27th!
I will take the $100 & whatever I get through Friday and go shopping for boy stuff this time around!
There are a bunch of cards on this post, including several new ones since the last post.
If you want one or some, leave me a comment here or email me at
gretchenmcelveen@yahoo.comtelling me what you want.
{the name of the card is underneath each one}

Then paypal me at that same address or put a check in the mail with whatever contribution you would like to make.
{email me for my address}
And I will get the cards out to you asap!
{shipping is on me}

Then I will take whatever is contributed and load up on more stuff for tornado victims!!
So let me know if you want any of these cards for a cause!!

"Happy holidays"

"Dear friend"

"Let it snow"

"Thankful for you"

"Thank you-blue"

"I heart you"

"Remember good times"

"Home-heart"

"Love laugh dance"

"Celebrate today"

"Congrats lovebirds"

"Congrats newlyweds"

"Be mine"

"Just popping in..."

"Good luck"

"Glad to know you"

"Congrats-baby"

"Baby carriage"

"Wanna hang out?"

"Thank you -flowery"

"Love you - scalloped"
*****
OK!
That's what I've got left!
Thank you in advance!
:)
gretchen


No comments: