Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I blame the weather

All I do is take one little trip down to the coast where the sun is shining and the temps never reach more than 82 and my blogging goes to crap!

But it was worth it!
Now back to regularly scheduled programming...
*****
Last week over at Noel Mignon, we teamed up with the sketch site Creative Scrappers.
This is the super cool sketch we were given...
The sketch was designed for a layout but I made it work for a card!
{I made this one using the
Primrose Lane kit
from Noel Mignon}
You can see everything that the Noel Mignon team made with this sketch {here}.
*****
Here is another layout I made with that Primrose Lane kit...

 I made this one as part of the winter/spring layout tag game over at Noel Mignon.
The layout I got to scraplift was one of Virginia's and that was fun since our styles are so different!
{you know, with her style being so haphazard and all}
:)
*****
OK I think I am back on track now!
No more lousing in the sand for me!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Virginia said...

You think I don't notice these little haphazard remarks, eh? Oh I notice. I notice. ;) hehehe

GREAT stuff Gmac!