Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Wind

I am lucky enough to already have my June kit from Noel Mignon!
This one is called "Summer Wind" and it is packed full of all kinds of goodies!
There are products from My Mind's Eye,
Pink Paislee, Hambly (**sniff**sniff** that they are going out of business),
American Crafts, Queen & Co., We R Memory Keepers, etc.
Fun stuff!!
Here is a picture of "Summer Wind" that completely does NOT do it justice!


Trust me...this is a great kit!
I've made a couple of things already and I hope to get a chance to dive into it a little more over this long holiday weekend!
Here is a pretty simple layout about the minor league baseball games that my husband & I go to on Thursday nights in the summer and fall.



The Thickers in this kit are raw chipboard and a super fun font.
I just kept them raw and used them as is...no ink or paint or anything!
And I like them that way!
:)
Here is a fun card using mostly Pink Paislee stickers and patterned paper from the kit.


That's all I've got...for now!
:)
gretchen

P.S.
I know I mentioned earlier this week that I would have a giveaway for you later this week.
BUT I got my dates confused so really that giveway won't be until next week.
On the flip side, though, that means that there will be 2 different giveaways next week!
WHOOP WHOOP!
:)

2 comments:

Raven said...

Great layout and cute card.

Shellye McDaniel said...

I really love your layout, Gretchen...that title is great and really stands out! cute!