Saturday, December 22, 2012

A couple of cards

Well it is officially 12/22/12 where I live.
And I am still here.
So I guess I will blog about these cards after all!
:)

*****
Thursday was all about cards over on the Bella Blvd blog.
And I had a couple up over there!
I pulled out some of my Bella Blvd "Winter Wonder" stash to make a winter-y card...very appropriate considering the frigid temperatures today!
I've used this basic design for several cards in the past.
Basic design + different products
= entirely different card!



It always seems like I need one more Christmas card to send out! 
:)
I've made several mostly red cards this year so I decided to change it up and go green this time. 




I cut the Santa out of the "Christmas Wishes" Cute Cuts sheet and adhered it to the card with foam adhesive.
I was all out of "b"s to use for my "be merry" sentiment so I had to get creative.
I cut an "o" in half and used an "l" to make a "b"!
Can you tell??
Does that even make any sense??!
*****
I guess since the world didn't end I need to do something about this ginormous pile of laundry on my bed so I can get some sleep!
:)

 *****
Thanks for stopping by today.
(I mean, since the world didn't end you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you??!)
:)
gretchen

No comments: