Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Funny story...

Hi!
I've got Christmas on the brain lately and I've been making lots of Christmas projects.
But today is different!
Instead I've got another layout using the new KI Memories "Flashback" line to share with you today!
I love this line!
It's just so versatile!
This layout is a funny story about running into one of my brother's friends.
I tried not to go to overboard with the embellishments since the subject of this layout is kind of "manly".
That's another thing I like about "Flashback"...it can be used for girly and boy-ish layouts!
*****

OK short and sweet from me today.
Got to go wrap some presents!
There aren't enough hours in the day this time of year!
:)
Thanks for stopping by today.
Come back tomorrow because I am part of a fun, Christmas-y blog hop!
:)
gretchen

No comments: