Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bella Blvd + Epiphany Crafts


Bella Blvd and Epiphany Crafts are teaming up for a week full of inspiration! 
Some of us Bella designers have mixed Epiphany Crafts' fun punches, epoxy shapes, and charms into our projects. 
And the Epiphany Crafts' designers have been busy mixing Bella's collections and embellishments into their projects.
Fun stuff!!
Want to see what I made??!
I got to play with Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Custom Shape Making Tool with Bubble Caps and Brad Settings. 
I used those things to make epoxy brads with scraps of Bella Blvd paper to add to the corners of the layout. 
So cool!


{sorry for the somewhat wonky pic of the layout. my scanner does not like lumpy things on my pages and I stink at taking pics of my layouts!}
*****
Here are a few close-ups of the layout and the fun brads I was able to make...



I love that you can make your own brads to match your project! 



And for good measure...I made a couple of cards too!



Y'all know I love my brads so this little tool is perfect for me!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Make sure to check out the Bella Blvd and Epiphany Crafts blogs all week for some cool projects and great inspiration!
:)
Have a good one!
gretchen

No comments: