Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New issue!

The March/April issue of Creating Keepsakes goes on sale today!
I've got a couple layouts in there and I thought I would share one here today. 
One of the articles is all about the different ways to use "negatives" on a layout. 
I used a Silhouette to die cut film strip "negatives" and used them to frame the pictures on this layout. 


I strategically used my adhesive on the pictures and the negatives to create a pocket that I could use to tuck in some memorabilia from the concert. 


And here is one more close up of the layout.
I used lots of foam adhesive to give this layout some fun dimension. 


Supplies: Patterned paper (Bella Blvd, Making Memories, Lilybee), Stickers (Bella Blvd), Die cut film strip (Silhouette), Die cut journaling spot (Elle's Studio), Corner rounder (Creative Memories), Adhesive (Creative Memories), Pen (Creative Memories)
*****
Thanks for stopping by today!
Now go get a copy of the newest Creating Keepsakes!
:)
gretchen

No comments: