Thursday, March 28, 2013

Oh Spring where are you??!

I know it is officially Spring, but the 30 degree temperatures I have woken up to over the past few days are reeeeeally making that hard to believe. 
But here's to wishful thinking!
And here are a couple fun spring-y cards using all kinds of Bella Blvd products!


I went a little flower crazy on this card as I did a lot of fussy-cutting and combined pieces from the new Bella Blvd lines with the "Spring Flings and Easter Things" line from last year.
Hey it works because all these lines mix and match so well together!


One more...


I used a sheet of the new Freestyle Sophisticates as the base of this card.
 Then I used different elements from several Bella lines to embellish the card.
I used stickers from the "Spring Flings and Easter Things" line.
The striped strip is from "Engaged at Last" and the big flower sticker is from the "Sand and Surf" Just Write Journaling Stickers.
I even dug through the Bella buttons and flags that I have been hoarding and made myself use some on this one!
:)  


Come on Spring!!
I'm ready for ya baby!
:)
gretchen

No comments: