Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In case you missed it...

 Here is the post I had up over on the CK blog.
*****
Have you gotten a chance to really look through the new May/June issue yet?? 
There are so many gorgeous layouts in the June Bride article. There are tons of creative ideas in the Beautiful Blooms feature showing you how to create your own flowers.
I love the pictures and layouts in the clever
 Blast from the Past article.
I was also really inspired by the 
Photo Tricks article toward the back of the issue.
It’s is all about scrapping your outtakes!
*****

As I was reading the article, I remembered that I had some pretty funny pictures leftover from Thanksgiving this past year. My husband and I were at my parents’ house for the weekend, and of course I thought it would be a good time to take some family pictures.
Let’s just say that there were more outtakes than there were good pictures from our little “photo shoot”.
But, inspired by the Photo Tricks article, I thought I would scrap them anyway!
I used Persnickety Prints to print  4″ x 4″ photos with a white border.
Then I created a rather simple layout to show off the silly pics!

 Supplies:
Photos printed at Persnickety Prints.
Patterned paper: BoBunny Press and and Glitz Designs; Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs and Webster’s Pages; Decorative tape: KI Memories; Photo corners and adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Pen: American Crafts.



Thanks again to all of you who left me comments over on the CK blog!
Have an awesome day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: