Friday, May 10, 2013

Playing a little catch up...

I have a couple of cards that were up on the Bella Blvd blog yesterday...
*****
I have a cousin who got married over Thanksgiving weekend.
The wedding was in Rhode Island and we could not make the trip. Confession: They just celebrated their 6 month anniversary and I have not yet sent a gift.
So the inside of this card says, "Happy 6 month anniversary!" and I have a gift card to include.
Better late than never, right??!
I used a bunch of the new Bella Blvd stuff and tried to make the card extra cute so that hopefully she won't be too mad that I am sending it so late!



And one more...


Many times when I am kind of stuck in a rut, I go back and look through my albums or box of cards for a little inspiration.
I usually can find something that will at least help me get started on my next project.
Like this card, for example!


 I started this card with the intention of using the same design as I used on the "Congratulations" card above.
Obviously, it evolved into something completely different!



I still need to pick a winner from all of you who left me comments over on the CK blog.
I haven't forgotten!
Be back soon with that!!
:)
Happy Friday!
gretchen


3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I love them both, so adorable!

CJ said...

Cute, cute cards!

Jean Bullock said...

Late is better than never. Darling cards.