Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A couple of cards

Good morning!
I've got a couple cards to share with you using some of my scraps from the "Our Summer" kit from Noel Mignon. 


I am kind of obsessed with that red & pink chevron paper from Fancy Pants.
I think I have ~1/4" scrap of it left...but I am not throwing it away!!
:)
I added some patterned paper behind the openings in the "Os" and "R" in the sentiment. 
I thought it helped the chipboard letters stand out better against the chevron paper. 


Then I got a little more colorful on this card and pulled out my trusty butterfly punch!
{i could not find it for a couple of weeks and i was pretty devastated}
:)


Aren't these little candy dots from Queen and Co. so fun?!? 


OK that's all I've got!
Thanks for stopping by today!
:)

1 comment:

TishSch said...

Is that the Martha Stewart butterfly punch? I just bought one myself a few weeks ago and have wondered what I ever did without it before! I love that thing! The size is perfect for cards or accents on pages. Anyway, loving your cards, especially the butterfly one! ;)