Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bella Blvd challenge: Use 6 of the same embellishment

Earlier this week there was a fun challenge over on the Bella Blvd blog
The challenge was to use 6 of the same embellishment.
Challenge accepted!
And here is what I made...


OK so I probably didn't challenge myself very hard on this one! :) 
 I used 6 stickers on this card and that is so easy with all the cute stickers in the new Bella Blvd lines! 
I used 2 scalloped circle stickers, 2 banner/pennant stickers, and 2 photo corner stickers. 
Easy! 
The 2 small flowers were cut out of sheet of paper from the new "Play Date" line. 


On this next card I used 6 different buttons from my stash of Bella Blvd buttons. 
These flower buttons are such fun embellishments for a girly card!  


And now I've got a Mother's Day card to add to my stash 
(you know, in case it sneaks up on me in May like it usually does!). 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have an awesome day!
:)
gretchen

No comments: