Monday, June 9, 2008

Wanna play??

Because if you do, I've got 1 class kit left! I taught this layout class at Scrap Etc. a couple of weekends ago. These layouts are made with Cosmo Cricket papers & embellishments as well as some brads, ribbon, & chipboard shapes. I think the colors here are perfect for boy layouts as well as summer, travel, & nature layouts.
The kit contains everything you need to make the 1-page layout above, the
2-page layout below...

...and this 1-page layout below.

All you need to add is adhesive and a little red paint!
The kit costs $20 (plus shipping if needed) and it comes complete with instructions & pictures of these example layouts.
If you want it, email me at gretchenmcelveen@yahoo.com
(first come, first serve)


Happy Monday folks!
gretchen






3 comments:

jenney said...

Hey girly! Hope you're doing well!

Just call me "B" said...

Ha! Should I ask: Does the kit come with cute pics of your brothers?!

hehehe

Could NOT resist!

TanishaRenee said...

Way to work the cosmo!!