Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy July!

I really just wanted to post for 2 reasons:
1. I wanted to let you know that I made more muffins just now. Successfully. Full of blueberries!! Since I had an extra can (you know, "left over" from last time) I decided to double up on this batch. And they are yummy!
2. I want to say Happy 4th of July! I might not get a chance to blog again before the big day so I wanted to go ahead and wish you well. Enjoy the 3 day weekend! I know I will!
While I've got you here let me direct you to a fabulous (if I do say so myself) little Etsy shop.
There you can purchase the kit to make these 3 family-themed layouts:

The kit includes everything you need to make the 2 single-page layouts and 1 double-page layout above.
Instructions & pictures of example layouts are included.
You can also find a few of these little bags at Paper/Hanger:

OK I think that is enough shameless-plugging for now!

Have a great long weekend folks!
gretchen


8 comments:

Virginia said...

I don't think it counts as shameless plugging if it's on your own blog, missy! People come here for a reason! ;)

Now, pimping, on the other hand... hehehe

Love your stuff as usual!

Anonymous said...

cute layouts and bag!
See you on the 4th!
Nubia

melita said...

Nope, not shameless plugging =) And so glad that you had that "extra" batch of blueberries for your muffins! That so put a smile on my face =)

erin said...

happy wednesday!
love your creations!
i voted for you today!
happy holiday!
and yeah, re: cooking/baking thing, you're so NOT alone!!! that would have easily been something i would have done! just ask my girls LOL

Rhi said...

ah, gretchen.
i spy the cute brothers. now i finally feel in the loop!
happy 4th july to you :)

gimmegodiva said...

Hi there!!!!
One time when I made muffins I forgot to drain the berries, so they were a pretty shade of purplish blue.....

Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I spy.......... somebody's layout in CK! You're my idol!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of JUly boo .. love ya ..