Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sneaky peeks

Well it is almost CHA time again.
For those of you non-scrapbookers (of which there are probably NONE however who actually read this), this is a great fun time for those of us to do indulge in the pasttime we call scrapbooking.
It is the time of the year when new products are released to satisfy our healthy cravings for cute colorful crafting goodness.
And I have a few pictures of these said products to share with you.
These are 4 new lines from My Little Shoebox.
Please don't hate that I will have some of this in my hands any day now.


Do you have a favorite??
I think I might like Sugar High the best but Orange Marmalade is running a close 2nd.
Tell me what your favorite is & I will pick 1 winner from all those who comment & send you a box of goodies before I leave for CHA next week.
As far as these new products go, don't be jealous.
You can get some too.
Hopefully it will be coming to a scrapbook store near you very soon!

Have a great week!
gretchen

18 comments:

Amy said...

hi gretchen! I like sugar high too - such a cute company! have a great time at CHA - I wish I could go too!! :)
Amy

CJ said...

Hey, Gretchen! Sugar High is my fave. Have fun @ CHA!

TinaLynn510 said...

I am in love with the in the garden one!!
But honestly, I love all 4 of them.
They are super cute!!

--TL

Jennifer said...

Ooh - love the Orange Marmalade... such fun colors! Have a blast at CHA!

Anonymous said...

yeah i think i like sugar high the best also. :)

Lisa said...

i like sugar high too and a little birdie told me is pretty cute - love the page with the bird cage!! have fun at CHA!!

Heidi Cocca said...

Wow, they are all so cute! But I think that "In The Garden" is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!!

HoweverAlthough said...

Hey Gretchen! Cute sruff. I like orange marmalade. Have fun at CHA! I wish I could go. How do you blow off your real job, though?

gimmegodiva said...

They are all yummy!! A little birdie might be my fav, though!!

Deanna said...

Those look fun! I agree and think that my fave is Sugar High, but really they all look great!

Creating Memories said...

Cute stuff. I love all the alphas and die cuts. I think I like the sugar high colors and patterns the best.

Nubia said...

they are all cute! but i like in the garden best. order lots of goodies for us!

Ali said...

hi gretchen! i like suger high as well. love the butterflies and colors. have a great time at CHA.
Ali

melita said...

cute stuff! i just saw you LO in my issue of CK (got it in the mail yesterday!) Congratulations! I think I like the colors of a little birdie the best =)

Virginia said...

My two faves are the same as you- they seriously have some cute designs!

Anonymous said...

I really like Orange Marmalade! Love those bright colors.

Anonymous said...

The orange marmalade ROCKS!! I know you will have a blast at CHA...I'm going to miss seeing you that Saturday! :(

Anonymous said...

My favorite is A Little Bird Told Me. In the Garden is also appealing to me.

Have fun at CHA!