Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So many things to do...

...so little time.
Where does the time go? I am pretty sure the clock moves twice as fast during the holidays.
So I am playing catch up!
Bear with me.
___________________________________________________
Lee and I celebrated an anniversary on Monday so I only feel it appropriate to share this layout.
6 years baby!
Sure doesn't feel like that long. But I guess that is a good thing.
Look! He has short hair!
__________________________________________________

I am way behind on this one but maybe it is because it highlights one of my many quirks. Ha!
This one I made from the November Scripts kit.
(a good kit this one was & this layout does not do it justice!)
__________________________________________________
Speaking of kits, here are a couple of things I made with one of the December collections from Scrap in Style.
This one is called The Girl Next Door and it is on sale now!
I made this layout with pockets to hold all the Christmas cards that I cannot bear to throw away. Here is the layout before I put the cards in it.
I have made another one of these layouts using the December Scripts kit to hold my 2008 cards & I will be posting it along with easy instructions over on the MMM blog later this week.
I will be sure to link it up here too though.


Here's another one with The Girl Next Door collection.
I dug up some old pictures for this one.
Notice the date: 1997.
Don't be jealous of my chubby cheeks.

_________________________________________________
If you are in need of some crafty Christmas inspiration, be sure to be checking out the MMM blog this month.
We have been posting all kinds of fun stuff!
Here's a little peek of a notebook I made to keep up with all my Christmas shopping.
I used the December Scripts kit for this and you can see the whole thing here: MMM blog (you may have to scroll down a few posts to get to the notebook).


OK that catches me up for a bit.
Have a great day!
gretchen

4 comments:

Kelli said...

you know there's medicine for that whole OCD thing right? LOL...in all seriousness you are not alone, my husband is just like that oh and more, but he's been officially diagnosed :)

melita said...

beautiful layouts as usual Gretchen!!!

jenney said...

Super cute layouts and projects! Happy Anniversary!

TanishaRenee said...

Beautiful projects Gretchen and the pocket LO is just genius! I may have to make an album full of these for the kazillion cards that I can't seem to part with!