Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Well...

...so much for trying to update this thing twice a week.
It is already December??!! What the heck.
OK quickie rundown of life right now.

1. Thanksgiving was yummy and fun. Had my parents and Stuart at my house Wednesday night then drove to Chattanooga to spend some time with Lee's dad and brother. All leftovers have either been eaten or properly disposed of.

2. I did no Black Friday shopping. But I did brave Sears on Saturday where I walked around the tools/hardware/guy crap section looking like a fish out of water I am sure all to save like $10 on a couple of things that I really have no idea what they even are & hope to never use myself.

3. I am still running. Stuck at 16 miles and battling a bit of knee pain (but only on long runs really). I might have to do something drastic like give up Dr. Pepper completely until I get to 20. Geez, B, you are putting pressure on me.
4. Uh, the marathon is in like 5 weeks. crap.

5. ROOOOOOLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!
6. Bye, bye Tommy.


7. I have been scrapping. Will share more later. But I did post this little tag album I made last year (or maybe it was the year before) over on the MMM blog.

8. I am sleepy. And I am trying to get more sleep lately. But only until January 11-then I will go back to my night-owlish ways. It is interfering with my scrapping time.

On that note, I am out.
Good night.
gretchen


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that tag book gretch!
and i love you saying ugh at "only" running 16 miles... lmao!
xo

Unknown said...

Nice update! I love your Roll Tide photo. Waiting for Saturday! Take care of your knee!

Anonymous said...

see gretchen run.
run gretchen run.

besides, who needs knees, anyway?!

jenney said...

Eek...hope the knee cooperates for you. And seriously, "only" 16 miles? You should be ashamed. =)