Monday, November 24, 2008

I should be cleaning...

...but instead I am blogging.
The rest of the week looks to be crazy which means I do not know when I will be able to update this ole blog again (and I am trying to be better-like 2 updates a week-yay me!).
So instead of unloading the groceries I just bought or moving clothes from the washer to the dryer since I just heard the washer buzz or cleaning up around here since the 'rents are coming tomorrow, I am choosing to update you with some things going on in the scrapbooking world.
Priorities, people, priorities.
________________________________________________
First order of business: Scrap in Style's November collections.
There are 2 of them: the Songbird & the Homebody.
I got the Songbird full of October Afternoon, Basic Grey, new SIS MODsheets, cool ribbon, etc. etc.
Wanna see what I made??
Check it out:

I don't say this about every collection but this one might be my favorite (even though I am still quite fond of that Kelli Crowe collection that was SIS's first ever!).
And there is a great deal if you are wanting a collection: Buy both collections and you get free shipping and buy the Homebody (not pictured) and get a free class by Martha Bonneau with that collection.
Both collections go on sale tomorrow (the 25th) so get 'em while they are hot!
_____________________________________________
Next order of business: Last Friday's "Focus On" over at the KI blog.
The topic was "Giving Thanks".
I made a couple of cards by cutting up one of the new Sheer Delights and throwing in some epoxies from the Grateful line of a couple of years ago, brads and epoxy alphas from the newer Bloom line, and ribbon from the new Festive line.
Check out the blog for some awesome stuff from the other girls on the team!
_____________________________________________
Final order of business: I have another post up at the MMM blog.
And because I know you will go look if I mention it, I posted a layout with my brothers in it over there.

Check back there after Thanksgiving too if you are in need of some Christmas inspiration!
We have a bunch of Christmas stuff planned for the month of December.
And I got my hands on the hot December Scripts kit that I plan to be making a bunch of stuff out of!
______________________________________________
Happy Thanksgiving friends!
Eat lots of turkey (& green bean casserole!).
gretchen

6 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

I think it is very rude to pimp out your bros on this blog, just to get us to go check out another blog!!!!!!!

But, heck who cares! I am sure it worked a hundred times!

hahahaha!

melita said...

bwahahaha...you know us too well G!!! And of course, like B said, it worked =)

Andrea S. said...

Love that Thankful page! Of course, I love ALL of your pages. :)

Could you send me your email address? andrea@scrapjazz.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

love the pages. and i'm so glad you have your priorities straight. :)

lucysinspired said...

I am thankful.

A Cupcake Life said...

Nice projects Gretchen! I am a bad blogger, but would rather blog than clean too!

~Dusti