Sunday, November 9, 2008

Leftovers

YAY! The weekend was fun!
You can see some pictures here.
Shame on me-I did not take 1 single picture.
And I call myself a scrapbooker...pitiful!
___________________________________________
I've got some leftover class kits from the weekend...5-6 I think.
You get kits for all 3 layouts for $30.
And I have a few individual kits of the Halloween and Christmas layouts that will sell for $10 each.
Call the store and tell Lucy what you want: (205) 985-9323
Halloween

Thanksgiving

Christmas
______________________________________________

Let me see if off the top of my head I can remember everything you will get in the class kit.

- Instructions with color pictures of the layouts
- All the patterned papers you see here (papers are from My Mind's Eye & My Little Shoebox)
- Die cut sheet from My Mind's Eye (for Halloween layout)
- 1 box of chipboard monogram letters & 1 pack of ribbon with 6 different ribbons from My Little Shoebox (for Thanksgiving layout)
- 2 brown buttons & photo corners (for Thanksgiving layout)
- 1 pack of white glitter LAX thickers & 25-30 red brads from American Crafts (for Christmas layout)
- 3 glitter die cut stars (for Christmas layout)

I know I am biased, but I think the products you get with the class are worth the price of the class.
_______________________________________________

Happy Monday!
gretchen

2 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

I had fun taking this class!! Can't wait to add some photos to my layouts :)

Katie Burnett said...

If only all holiday leftovers could be this good....