Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catching up

Long time no post.
So I am playing catch up here.
____________________________________________
I've got a couple layouts to share using Scrap in Style's November collection called the Night Owl.
How nice of them to name it after me.
That layout is based on this sketch that I did for the online crop happening over at SIS this weekend. Play along if you would like! Make a layout using this sketch, post it at SIS, and then link it up on this thread. You will have a shot at winning some goodies from me.
Here is another one using the Night Owl collection.
The layout is nothing outstanding but I really wanted to document some thoughts about this year's election.

__________________________________________
I know I have more to talk about but that will have to be for another post, sooner rather than later hopefully.
Katie has tagged me so I need to do that.
Katie, Virginia, Brittney, and I had a booth at the craft bazaar at Virginia's church yesterday & I've got a couple of leftover items that I might try to pimp out here.
Tomorrow is my day to do the the challenge over on the KI blog so I will be sure to share that here also.
Oh I do have another post up here so check it out.

Until later...gretchen


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow! You have been busy girl! Love the LO's and the sketch. I may have to try that. I sketch everything out first too. Love sketches!