Tuesday, July 27, 2010

KI "mini" challenge

Jennifer Pebbles put up a challenge on the KI blog a couple of weeks ago to make something "mini".
With having a new baby its hard for her to find the time to make full-sized layouts like she used to.
But by making smaller pages & mini home decor items she can get more accomplished!
This is kind of the direction I was going with the 6x6 mini album of my 1/2 marathons.
I was hoping to run so many that I would never have time to scrap full pages for all of them!
bwhahahahaha!!
yeah right!
However, I did use Jennifer's challenge as an excuse to make another page for my album!

Supplies: Patterned paper, glitter stickers, jewels (all KI Memories!)
_________________________________________
By the way, I am really trying to distract myself this week & pretend that I am content to be at home & working as usual instead of up in Chicago where all the fun is being had!
_________________________________________
But hey, at least today is Tuesday and not Monday, right??!!
:)
gretchen

No comments: