Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tribute to *the peeps*

I caught the scrapping bug late last night.
Stayed up way too late.
Will probably pay for it today.
But I made this.
Supplies: Patterned paper (Basic Grey-blue, Bella Blvd-all other), Chipboard alphas (American Crafts), Alphabet stickers (Doodlebug), Ribbon (American Crafts), "Friends" sticker (American Crafts), Brads (American Crafts & KI Memories), Pen (American Crafts)

Yes, this picture was from yesterday.
That is what I mean by "I caught the scrapping bug".

Brittney emailed me the picture last night.
I had been wanting to do a layout like this for awhile.
This was a near perfect picture for the page I had in mind {minus 1 important person though}.
And BAM! It's midnight but I can't resist pulling out the scrappy supplies!
:)
Now I'm off to round up some caffeine!
Happy Sunday!
gretchen

2 comments:

grandmaryb said...

I love this! Running doesn't make sense, but I'm hooked! even if I am slow!

Just call me "B" said...

I love it!!!