Friday, October 1, 2010

Did you miss me??

Did you even know I was gone??
{oh the wonders of technology & blogger}
Because for the past 5 days I have been on a boat.
:)
I've been cruising to Mexico with my lovva.
I've been climbing on some Mayan ruins in Progresso. And snorkling in Cozumel. I've been soaking up the sun and enjoying fun days at sea! I've dressed up for dinner.
And ate stuff that I never have before!
There used to be escargo (aka snails!) on this dish but now they are in my belly. Things just got crazier from there!
I even played a little Bingo!
But now it's back to the real world!!
Even though I am still rocking a little bit.
:)
I hope you have had a great week!

gretchen

3 comments:

CJ said...

I'm so jealous!

Just call me "B" said...

Of course I missed you. Of course I knew you were gone. And, of course...I love ALL the pics!

Can't wait to see them in the magazines :)

Luv2talk said...

I don't really "DO" BLOGS, but I do enjoy yours. I love your RUNNING LOs, I love your STYLE and your crazy CHATTER! Scrap on!

:)