Friday, October 29, 2010

Just sharing

Virginia was nice enough to share some of the Halloween line from The Girls' Paperie with me.
And it is delicious!
I don't really have any Halloween pictures that I haven't already scrapped, but I badly wanted to make something with this fun stuff!!
So I made a couple of cards!
I figure my little grandmother wouldn't mind getting a Halloween greeting in the mail.


Well happy Friday folks!
YAY for a fun weekend ahead!
{i still need to make a run for Halloween candy to feed the hoards of trick-or-treaters we will have Saturday night!}
:)
gretchen

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Am-azing. As usual. I love it!

Cassie said...

These cards are fantastic! I love how the top cars looks like vintage lace. So awesome!!
Thanks for linking up at Paper Issues!!
=)

CJ said...

Lucky you! She knew you would "do her proud." And you did! =)

Jen Allyson said...

Lovely Halloween cards!! Thanks for sharing.