Monday, March 7, 2011

new challenge!

Happy Monday!
There is a new challenge up at Noel Mignon today.
And it is all about cards and scraps and tools.
Basically we were challenged to make a couple of cards using scraps from old kits and 1 tool of our choice.
I just went with my Truly Scrumptious kit since I have so much of it left.
{even though i have already made a ton of stuff with it!}
And I used my Fiskars Apron Lace border punch.
Truly Scrumptious + Apron Lace border punch =
these 2 cards
Fun, easy cards!!
Make sure to check out the challenge blog over at Noel Mignon and see what everyone else made.
And play along with us!!


Cassie said...

Love these!! I am featuring you on the Paper Issues blog today. =)

Leah Crowe said...

Your cards are fabulous!! Congratulations on being featured over @ Paper Issues!!