Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Falalalala

I usually have a very strict "No Christmas until after Thanksgiving" policy around here.
Buuuuuuuut
I was just flipping through my Nov/Dec Creating Keepsakes
and I remembered that I had submitted a layout for the sketch article in there.
So, yeah, it is only early November, but I am sharing a Christmas layout anyway!

Supplies: Patterned paper (Making Memories, The Girls Paperie),Glitter paper (KI Memories), Corrugated alpha & numbers (Jillibean Soup), Holly embellishments (Making Memories), Rub-ons (Fancy Pants), Tag (We R Memory Keepers), Pen (American Crafts)

There you have it...a Christmas layout in November!
FALALALALA
:)
gretchen

P.S.
there is already a radio station here playing continuous Christmas music already!
i may have listened to it a bit today.
:)

No comments: