Saturday, November 19, 2011

Midnight Rooster NOVEMBER!!

Whoop whoop!!
The November kit from Midnight Rooster is up for sale!
This one is called "A Random Story" and it is a good lookin' kit!
It's got a fun mix of Crate Paper, American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, and more!
And the layouts I made with it are some of my favorites to date!
Wanna see??
:)
This one is about my fun, new bike-riding hobby with my lov-ah!
(aka the husband)

This next one is for my sweet friend Lindsay.
I got on a heart kick with this kit!
:)

And this last one is just a fun one!
I used a bunch of scraps to frame the big collage of pictures.

The fun flags are pre-made embellishments in the kit!
{you get 3 in the kit!}
You gotta love the special touches that Tobi adds to her kits!
*****
I made a card too of course!
I am sure you are shocked to see that I used another heart.
:)

OK go get your kit while there are still some available!!
And have a great weekend while you are at it!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

em said...

The first heart layout just might be my all time favorite layout of yours. It's amazing!!

WillieburgScrapper said...

Love these layouts Gretchen! The first one is really beautiful- the simple design and colors you chose are perfect!