Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Christmas cards!

It is Holiday Cards Week over on the Pebbles blog.
And I have a few to share!!
Like I mentioned earlier this week,it is not too late to send out some Christmas cards!
{heck, you could even be a little different & send out New Year's cards!}

Since time is of the essence, simplicity is key!
Make simple cards that are easy to reproduce so you can send out as many as you can.
To make these 3 cards, I just grabbed some of my favorite Welcome Christmas papers from Pebbles along with the pack of Dimensional Phrases & Icon Stickers, a pack of rub-ons, a handful of brads, a couple of bookplates, and some string.
Voila!
Here are 3 different cards made in no time at all!




Check out the Pebbles blog this week for more great ideas for holiday cards!

Merry Christmas yall!
:)

gretchen

1 comment:

mollydianeh said...

As always, I love your simple BUT VERY, very cute cards!
Wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. I'll be working in the O'le E.R. the 2 days before...the night before Christmas (into Christmas day) Annnnd the day AFTER Christmas! Whew! Thinking of you and wondering if you get to have some time off with your PT schedule? Merry, Jolly Christmas my friend! Diane