Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Sketches {New Year's Eve edition}

Happy New Year's Eve good people!!
I know I said no more Christmas cards, but I forgot about one!
One more!
Just one more!
:)
This Saturday's sketch is up on the
Bella Blvd blog today.

Cool sketch, huh??!
Well I made a card out of it!


Once again I am loving the sheet of Cute Cuts from Bella Blvd.



I mean, how cute are the little penguins (pun intended!)?!
Cut them out of the patterned paper, attach them using foam adhesive, and you have a simple embellishment that adds some nice dimension to your project!



OK that should be the last Christmas card from me!
I promise!

*****
Happy New Year folks!
Have fun and be safe!
See you next year!
{I wear that joke out this time of year!}


:)

gretchen

1 comment:

Katie Burnett said...

great sketch. even better card. love you friend!