Monday, April 2, 2012

All about the journaling

Good morning good people!
Did anybody fall for any April Fool's jokes yesterday??
I did NOT!
*****

Well I got to dig into my new Primrose Lane kit from Noel Mignon last week!
When I saw these jumbo Pink Paislee numbers in the kit I knew immediately what I wanted to do with them.
I wanted to make this layout...
This layout may look a bit busy but it is really very simple.
I started off with this piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper (in the Primrose Lane kit of course).
I matted the picture on a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to the left side of the layout.
I added the numbers/title under the picture.
Then I journaled (a bunch!) around the picture and title.
The last thing I did was embellish around the top and right edges of the layout with these rub-ons.I almost used the whole pack!
Then it was done!
YAY!
And with plenty of Primrose Lane left to play with (well minus a pack of rub-ons!)!
:)
Have a great day!!
gretchen

No comments: