Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Newsletter layout

Hey!
The Bella Blvd newsletter went out last week and
and I want to share the layout I got to make for this one!
*****
The fabulous Megan Stinson and I were issued a challenge.
The challenge was to combine the new Sunshine and Happiness line with the Spring Fling and Easter Things line to make a Mom-related layout
Honestly, this was not much of a "challenge"!
:)
The Sunshine and Happiness and Spring Fling and Easter Things lines go so well together anyway and I have been meaning to do a layout about how much I am like my mom for a while now!
So here is "I got it honest"...
 

Here are a couple close up pics of the layout...

I am still quite obsessed with hand-cutting all the flowers in the Sunshine and Happiness line patterned papers!
:)
So that you have it!
That was the layout I had in the newsletter.
:)
Have a great day!
gretchen

No comments: