Friday, July 27, 2012

Last day of Endless Inspiration Week


Aw all good things must come to an end!
It is the final day of a packed 2 weeks of Endless Inspiration from the Bella Blvd team!
But it ends with a bang!
For the last day, the inspiration is all about Bella Blvd's embellishments:
flowers, flags, and tapes...oh my!
:)
Here is a card I made combining one of the tapes with the new Thankful line!

I used the tape to create a frame for the card.

I cut the sentiment out of the sheet of Cute Cuts from the Thankful line. 


I even used the tape to frame the inside of the card. 

That is much more fun than a boring, empty card, huh?!
:)
One more time, make sure you check out the Bella Blvd blog for one more day of fabulous Endless Inspiration!
:)
And have a great weekend!!
TGIF!
gretchen

No comments: