Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sharing some Creative Memories

I haven't given Creative Memories much love here lately.
Time to change that! 
I've got quite a few things to share using some of their fun products!
I used the very cool and unique Mediterranean Market to make these 2 layouts.

I used almost the whole pack of Mediterranean Market stickers to embellish the top left and bottom right corners of that layout.
*****
Then on this layout I used the Mediterranean Market stickers and papers again along with the cool Wave Border Maker Cartridge
{hands down Creative Memories Border Maker System is my favorite border making tool!}
 
 

I am not sure if I am allowed to share this layout yet.
{shhhhh, don't tell anyone!}
But I want to because I used the Double Heart Chain Border Cartridge 
and it is my favorite!
:)

OK pretend you didn't see that!
Now back to somethings that I know I can share!
:)
Here is a card I made using the Mediterranean Market goodies. 


Then on this next layout I combined the Mediterranean Market papers with the Classic Autumn Stickers.
They make for a fun combination I think!

 

And here is a card using the same combination!


OK there is a little Creative Memories love for ya!
:)
Oh and USA! USA! USA!
We are a little Olympics-obsessed over here!
:)
gretchen

No comments: