Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!!

You gotta love a day off!
Happy day!
I started my day with a very wet but colorful 5k at The Color Run with my brother. 

And now I am chilling on the couch doing a little scrapbooking while watching last year's national championship game for like the 16th time. 
It never gets old!
And I really should probably be doing some laundry but, eh, that is boring! and labor-ous!
:)
*****
I've got a card up on the Bella Blvd blog today. 
This one is using the Sunshine & Happiness line that came out earlier this year. 
But it is still probably my favorite Bella line to date!

Love the flowers and bright colors!

OK that's all I've got today but come back tomorrow because I am part of a cool blog hop.
You won't want to miss it!!
:)
Enjoy your day!
gretchen

No comments: