Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This is EXCITING!!

Well this is some fun news that will liven up a boring ole Tuesday!!

Yep, that's me under the Card Designers!
So excited to be able to stay on for another year and work with this fabulous company!!
Happy Tuesday to me for sure!!
And I am pumped to get to work with the other cool girls on this list!
It is quite an impressive list!
Smiling all day I will be!
:)
In celebration, here is a recent card I made with some Bella goodies.

I had to make this one because (like always) I forgot about a very important birthday!


And here's the inside of the card...


Hope your Tuesday will be just as good as mine!
:)
gretchen

P.S.
I get to be part of another very fun blog hop later this week so make sure to come back!!

1 comment:

Jenny Evans said...

Congrats, Gretchen!! I have always been a fan of your cards!! :)