Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A night of comedy

So I went and saw Pauly Shore at the comedy club here in town earlier this summer. 
{can you believe that guy is still around?!}
The thing is, though, I didn't really go to see Pauly Shore.
Nope, I was there to see the guy who opened up for him.
His name is John Crist and he is one of my brother's best friends from college.
And y'all, he is seriously funny! 
After the show I went and took an obligatory pic with Pauly just so I could really get a pic with John!
*****
Then I used my Union Square kit from Noel Mignon to scrap it!


{oops...looks like a strip of my journaling slipped a bit & i didn't catch it before i scanned the page}*****
Here are a couple close up shots of the layout. 




Happy day folks!
:)

1 comment:

CJ said...

I like the way you used your PL cards on the layout. I love everything about this. "Details" is right. :) Guess what's on my to-do list today ... cleaning out the scrap room! (Family's coming for T-giving.) Perhaps, just perhaps, I'll get back to memory keeping! Keep the inspiration coming, friend!