Monday, November 18, 2013

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but
Christmas music is playing the radio.
There are a couple houses in our neighborhood that have their lights up already. 
People are freaking out about their Christmas shopping.
And the November/December issue of Creating Keepsakes is out!
{and yes, it is the last print issue ever but i am still not ready to address that}


So I thought I would get in the spirit and share a Christmas layout from this issue. 
This layout is in an article about "keeping it real" during the holidays. 
When we do Christmas with my husband's side of the family, ~2/3 of the gifts given are more like inside jokes than they are real presents. 
It makes opening presents quite entertaining because you never know what to expect.
Last Christmas my brother-in-law was the brunt of a lot of these gifts.
So I had to do a page about it!


Supplies: Patterned paper (Die Cuts with a View), Die cuts (Chic Tags), Chipboard (Bella Blvd), Foam alphas (American Crafts), Brads (We are Memory Keepers), Stickers (Fancy Pants), Bling (The Eyelet Outlet)
*****
Here are a couple close up pics of the page. 
I cut the very top of the layout off accidentally when I scanned it. 
So here is what the top of the page actually looks like:



Well merry {early} Christmas to ya!
And happy Monday!
:)
gretchen

No comments: