Monday, November 4, 2013

Family love

Happy Monday!
Just sharing a simple layout with you using a combination of KI Memories patterned papers & embellishments (buttons & corrugated cardboard) from Jillibean Soup. 
I've scrapped this picture before but I like it so much I thought it was worth scrapping again!


All the patterned papers on this page came together in a 12x12 paper pack. 
Using a paper pack like this sure makes it easy to coordinate papers together on a single page. 
I’ve used 6 different patterned papers on this layout! 


{it's funny how the colors on this layout are different on the scanned version compared to the close up pics I took with my camera...oh well}


I pulled out my handy heart punch (that I think I have had since I started scrapbooking like 10 years ago) to add a heart border to the page. 
And I *heart* all stuff that Jillibean Soup does with corrugated cardboard!


Have an awesome Monday people!
:)
gretchen

No comments: