Thursday, August 28, 2008

Twice in one night. Can you handle it??

Because I have been tagged...twice!

I forgot in my last post to mention that I had been tagged by Lee-Ellen.
And just a few minutes ago, while blog-surfing because my internet is yanked up and will really only let me get into my email (thank God) and blogs lately, I noticed that Summer has also tagged me.
So let me play a little catch up!!

____________________________________________________________________

OK for Lee-Ellen, here are the rules:
*If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules.
*Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
*Tag 5 other people at the end of your post.
*Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

7 random things about myself:

1. Right now I am wearing jeans, a gray tank top, and flip flops.

2. I worked in the bakery of the Wal-Mart in Panama City the summer after my freshman year of college. I was in charge of the donuts. I had already put on the freshman 15 so those donuts gave me a headstart on the sophomore 60. And I am being serious.

3. I wore a red sequined dress and black heels to my senior prom. Sure did.

4. I think that Milo's sweet tea may be creeping up on Dr. Pepper as my favorite beverage. I wish water would get in the mix somewhere.

5. I can't remember the last time I washed my car.

6. My boss really pissed me off today. But I will still go back tomorrow.

7. I am excited about football season starting...ROOOOOOLL TIDE!


Yeah, that is all pretty random.

_____________________________________________________________________


OK now for Summer's tag, here are the rules:

(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I've also seen 6...)
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Is it totally illegal for me just to double-tag 7 people??
I am going for it!

So you, my friends, have been tagged:

Britney

Noel

Janna

Gretchen

Katie (who won this past week's BHG challenge!)

Shelley

Amy

That is really enough from me for one night!

Have a great weekend!

gretchen

No comments: