Sunday, February 1, 2009

CHA round up

It is never a bad day when you are confined to a building filled with new pretty paper & stickers and surrounded by others who enjoy that as much as you do.
That is why I love going to CHA.
So I strive to throw out a good scrappy-related idea here & there so that Lucy feels the need to bring me with her even though she is perfectly capable of doing it on her own.
But nobody tell her I admitted that.
________________________________________________________________
I love getting to meet people in real life.
I have lots of scrapbooking "friends" that I have met through message boards, teams, etc.
I like being able to meet them & really talk to them and then remove the quotation marks so that they become real friends.
And I like being about to reconnect with those friends across the country who I cannot just see any time I want!
________________________________________________________________
OK lets see if I can make this interesting...
My top 5 favorite booths to go in because the design of the booth and presentation of the products is just top notch:
1. 7Gypsies (so cool!)
2. Doodlebug (so cute!)
3. Prima (so gorgeous!)
4. Glitz (duh, they one the award for best booth at CHA!)
5. Making Memories (so big and such comfy flooring!)
________________________________________________________________
My top 5 favorite booths to go in because it is fun & enjoyable and they treat us right:
1. American Crafts (shout out to Josh & Scrap Etc's new rep Mary)
2. My Mind's Eye (KC never disappoints)
3. My Little Yellow Bicycle (shout out to Thom!)
4. My Little Shoebox (because Helen & Suzy are just so darn sweet)
5. Glitz (because they are so fun, sweet, and helpful)
________________________________________________________________
My top 5 booth as far as these new releases go:
(I am not going to include KI Memories or My Little Shoebox because they are a given!)
1. Fancy Pants (all 4 lines are delish!)
2. American Crafts (new thickers! and the Craft Fair line)
3. My Minds Eye (but I always love them!)
4. Pink Paislee (the boy-ish lines are very cool)
5. Cosmo Cricket (Girl Friday...need I say more??)
________________________________________________________________
My top 5 favorite individual products:
1. American Crafts puffy thickers in a new font
2. Prima's canvas album by Donna Downey
3. Doodlebug's new cardstock stickers in a new loopy font & with glitter
4. Sassafras Lass's new Blossoms
5. Jenni Bowlin's chipboard buttons
________________________________________________________________
Alrighty, that is my rundown.
I should give another prize if you are still reading this!
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

jeanie de la rama said...

too bad oa wasn't there. ;(

Linh C. said...

Of course I read the entire post! Thanks for sharing your favorites. :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine being in the middle of that much stuff. to quote a dear friend, "an acid free high!"

erin said...

love the recap/roundup/lists!
we didn't get out of the booth too much, but i sure loved mm, prima, and ki:)

melita said...

still reading!! =) thanks for the recap!