Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick reminder!

Don't forget about the 7gyspies photo carousel class this Friday night at Scrap Etc!
This class sold out initially but Lucy was able to get more carousels from 7gypsies so there are a couple of spots left.
It starts at 6:00 pm and we will be making stuff for awhile so that you leave with a full carousel!
Brittney, Virginia, Vanessa, and I are all teaching. Lucy and Katie are going to share duties.
This is going to be a good time!
The cost is $68 and that includes the carousel (which retails for $39.99 I believe).

Here are a few peeks of a few of the cards I am teaching.
I am using some of my favorite My Mind's Eye papers as well as buttons and punches.
They are finished for the most part-just need to kit them up!


Call Scrap Etc to sign up!
Also call if you are interested in just getting the kit. Lucy will ship it to you!


Alrighty, I am taking this afternoon off work so I am going to try to be a little productive around the house.
Ha!
I will probably scrapbook.

Later!
gretchen

5 comments:

Anna Bess said...

Hey Gretchen!

I was thinking about maybe trying for a spot on the MLS Design Team. Wanted to ask some questions. If you get a sec. email me. andyanna1@bellsouth.net. Or if you would just break down and get on Facebook, we could chat. But then again, that just may be the reason why you don't get on!!!!!

Anna Bess

Linh C. said...

Can't wait for the class on Friday. I signed up today. :)

Creating Memories said...

Oh those peeks look so pretty!

Michelle Whitlow said...

I just signed up :) Didn't think I'd be able to make it out there but just found out I can. I snatched up the last spot!

gimmegodiva said...

Great peeks! Wish I could be there!