Monday, February 23, 2009

Layout time!

This month I got to work with the new "My Neighborhood" line from My Little Shoebox.
First, I made a little card...

Then a layout about some of my favorite people...

And then a layout just to prove that you can do something manly with this cute line...

(hmmm, I might need to not keep doing my layouts all on the same night-they look too much alike!)

I am telling ya-I love My Little Shoebox papers because there is always a subtle pattern on one side. If I get overwelmed with the bold pattern on one side, there is always something else good on the other side!

Oh I have a joke!
{it is terribly cheesy but I refer you to the warning at the top of the blog}
My Little Shoebox papers are like a mullet: business in the front, party in the back.

Thank you very much. I will be here all week.

gretchen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, that totally cracked me up...even if it was a little cheesy. :)

Just call me "B" said...

Ok, the sad part is......I laughed.

Creating Memories said...

Very cute line... I bought some of it the other day. Love what you did with it!

erin said...

omgosh that truly cracked me up:)
and great creations too!

Nubia said...

i still find it funny :) great layouts that first on is the best;)

mary h. said...

You know that you are not right in the head, right? I love you anyway.;) Nice layouts, but did you really have to rub salt into the would that you have MLS in your hand and some of us can't get the immediate gratification? That was just flat our cold. Again, love you anyway.:D

Tina said...

You are a mess! But you already knew that. Love the LOs and the card!

scrappermimi said...

These are just adorable! I am loving their new stuff!