Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drumroll please...

OK good grief I hope I am doing this fair enough!
ACK! I wish I could give everybody a free spot to the event!
_______________________________________________________________
So I googled "random number generators".
Chose this one here because it looked cool and simple enough.
I put in my numbers 1-124 for the number of comments at press time.
And the random number is spit out at me is:
17

(Random numbers generated Feb 10 2009 at 12:16:54 by www.psychicscience.org. Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.)
Then I counted down 17 comments (yes, I counted even the one that had been deleted by the author because that seemed like the simplest way to do it).
And this is the 17th comment:
jdahman said...
I would love to win a pass to this event!! I am always up for meeting new people and learing from the best in the industry. It would truly be a thrill. Thank you for the opportunity!!Jennifer Dahman
February 5, 2009 7:56 PM
SO CONGRATULATIONS TO JENNIFER DAHMAN!!
You have won a free spot to the Scrap Etc event April 30th-May 2 in Atlanta!
Now, Jennifer, you need to call Lucy at Scrap Etc. (2o5/985-9323) and get yourself signed up!
CONGRATS!!
I look forward to seeing you there!
_______________________________________________________________
So for those of you who didn't win, are you still reading??
I hope so!
I feel really bad that I cannot give a spot to everyone but that would of course be impossible.
But I do want to do something for all of you faithful blog readers (you know, all 12 of you!).
**smile**
So here is the deal...
If you want to come to the event, sign up! It will be worth it...promise!
Then email me at gretchenmcelveen@yahoo.com and tell me that you signed up.
Then when you register at the event you will have a little something from me to help you through the weekend.
I hope to see yall there!
_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to check out the blogs of the other teachers as they are or will be soon giving away spots also!
Have a great day!
gretchen

9 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats!

mary h. said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!!!!

Nubia said...

Congrats Jennifer!!!!! You will have a great time there!!

erin said...

congratulations, jennifer! it is a wonderful event, you'll have an amazing time:)
maybe next year for me:) not enough funds at the moment.

Michelle Whitlow said...

Wow, congrats Jennifer!! Lucky girl :) Have fun!!

Just call me "B" said...

Congrats, Jennifer! A weekend with Gretchen McElveen........whew, what an honor!!!!!!! You lucky girl!

jdahman said...

WOW!!WOW!! I can't believe that I won!!!Thanks so much!!! I am completely and totally excited!!!

Jennifer

Kim said...

Congrats Jennifer.

Kim said...

Congrats Jennifer.