Friday, September 25, 2009

My Little Shoebox + Hero Arts

This month the My Little Shoebox team got to play with some Hero Arts stamps.
I have to admit that I am not much of a stamper so this was a fun little challenge for me.
I had to knock the dust off a few ink pads and dig up the clear blocks!
I got to play with these stamps:
{and a great butterfly stamp but I cannot find a link for it}

And this is what I made...
This one was totally inspired by Katie and her mad journaling skills!

Supplies: Patterned paper, chipboard letters, die cuts (My Little Shoebox), Border stamp (Hero Arts), Markers (American Crafts), Brads (KI Memories)

This is Lee and his brother on a trip they took to the Smokies earlier this summer.

Supplies: Patterned paper, die cuts, foam alphabets (My Little Shoebox), Woodgrain stamp (Hero Arts), Brads (Basic Grey)

You have seen this card before but here is that great butterfly stamp that I cannot seem to find on the Hero Arts website along with the border stamp.

Supplies: Patterned paper (My Little Shoebox), Border stamp & butterfly stamp (Hero Arts), Markers (American Crafts), Brads (KI Memories)

Be sure to check out the My Little Shoebox blog over the next few weeks to see what the rest of the team has done with other Hero Arts stamps!
And thanks for looking at mine!
Have a great weekend!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

bethchien said...

that journaling is amazing! you got awesome handwriting!
And sorry I didn't stop by KI last night! Grey's had me totally engrossed! lol
:P
B

Deanna said...

Great work Gretch! I love these! love what you did with the stamps and the papers! :D

Katie Burnett said...

love your layout with all the journaling. Awesome as always G.