Monday, September 21, 2009

Old pictures

I am loving old pictures lately!
Remember this layout about my grandfather & all the albums/scrapbooks he put together?
Well my grandmother let me have a few of them & I have thoroughly enjoyed looking through them.
I mean, looking at some of the outfits I tried to pull off is entertaining enough!
So you may be seeing a few layouts come from good old pictures I find in these albums.
Like this one...

Supplies: Patterned paper, transparency, alphabet stickers, die cuts (My Little Shoebox), Brads (KI Memories), Kraft cardstock (DMC, Inc.)

Check out the shorty shorts on my dad!
{hehehe}
_____________________________________
By the way, I survived the weekend.
It is just best that I not talk about it.
{however, the weekend wasn't a total waste because I skipped out on the Saturday night's festivies-aka dinner and oh so exciting scavenger hunt-to hang out with my great friend Brooke}
_____________________________________
And what's the deal with all the rain?
I feel like I am in Forks or something.
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

hehe twilight jokes. oh you are witty.