Friday, September 18, 2009

Thinking positively

-dinner date with Lee last night
-a good night's sleep
-7 miles this morning
-the house is clean and nearly every article of clothing we own is washed
-2 new CDs for the road

-going to learn soooooo much that is going to help me manage my clinic better
-full tank of gas and a clean car

-Alabama is going to dominate regardless of me not being able to watch & cheer them on
{seriously people! what kind of company owned & run predominately by males plans a work thing all weekend during football season?? utterly ridiculous. i bet if their wives asked them to go to a baby shower they would not go. hrmph.}

-still love this layout even though it is an old one
{it was part of my Memory Makers Masters entry last year}

Supplies: Patterned paper (Basic Grey-green; My Minds Eye-all other), Chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp), Bookplates & brads (Junkitz)

-looking forward to scrapbooking when I get back
-hoping you have a great weekend yourself!
:)
gretchen
{by the way, what do you think of the new look? i am playing around, not really knowing what i am doing! is it too much? less boring than before? let me know!}

6 comments:

Virginia said...

i LOOOVE the new look to the blog! it look fabulous, as em would say! :)

annie said...

lovin' the new blog look. supa-cute.

Lee-Ellen said...

the new look shocked me, i was like, who's blog did i just accidently click on - lol! looks good!

Deanna said...

LOVE the new look too! ;) Sorry I"m gonna miss ya, cuz we're in town this weekend. :( Oh well, maybe some other time soon (like in 2 weeks when you come see us, right?! wishful thinking i know. )

Sara said...

Love the new look of the blog -- much easier to read with narrower column...

amy said...

i lurve the new look!